- Ondine Biomedical is dedicated to the development of non-antibiotic anti-infective therapies for a broad spectrum of bacterial, viral and fungal infections
- Ondine Biomedical’s platform technology is called Photodisinfection.
- Ondine Biomedical’s lead product is the MRSAid™ nasal decolonization system which is used to decolonize the nares of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA).
Photodisinfection is a non-antibiotic approach to topical disinfection that destroys a broad range of microbes and their virulence factors. The photosensitizing solution can be modified for use in different indications in order to increase efficacy and ease of use. Read more
- Press Conference: Superbugs No Match for Ondine Biomedical Inc's Photodisinfection Technology PR WEB - January 31
- Dr. Nicolas Loebel presents at the 2017 Photodynamic Therapy Symposium The Royal Society of Medicine - November 27
- Ondine Biomedical Group donates to FOCOS Orthopaedic Hospital FOCOS Orthopaedic - July 12
- Dr. Nicolas Loebel Receives the 2017 IPA Clinical PDT Research Excellence Award PR Newswire - June 26
- Ondine Presenting at the 2014 International Symposium on Photodynamic Therapy and Photodiagnosis PRWeb - September 15
- MRSAid™ Non-antibiotic Nasal Decolonization Study Published PRWeb - September 4
- VGH wins prize for light therapy infection control CBC - July 4