- Ondine Biomedical is dedicated to the development of non-antibiotic anti-infective therapies for a broad spectrum of bacterial, viral and fungal infections
- Ondine Biomedical’s platform technology is called Photodisinfection.
- Ondine Biomedical’s lead product is the MRSAid™ nasal decolonization system which is used to decolonize the nares of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA).
Photodisinfection is a non-antibiotic approach to topical disinfection that destroys a broad range of microbes and their virulence factors. The photosensitizing solution can be modified for use in different indications in order to increase efficacy and ease of use. Read more
Ondine Photodisinfection Technology Platform
Prevent vertical transmission of HIV and other pathogens. Read more
Nasal decolonization of MRSA. Read more
Treatment of gum disease. Read more
Eradicates bacterial biofilms on the inner surface of endotracheal tubes. Read more
- Press Conference: Superbugs No Match for Ondine Biomedical Inc's Photodisinfection Technology PR WEB - January 31
- Dr. Nicolas Loebel presents at the 2017 Photodynamic Therapy Symposium The Royal Society of Medicine - November 27
- Ondine Biomedical Group donates to FOCOS Orthopaedic Hospital FOCOS Orthopaedic - July 12
- Dr. Nicolas Loebel Receives the 2017 IPA Clinical PDT Research Excellence Award PR Newswire - June 26
- Ondine Presenting at the 2014 International Symposium on Photodynamic Therapy and Photodiagnosis PRWeb - September 15
- MRSAid™ Non-antibiotic Nasal Decolonization Study Published PRWeb - September 4
- VGH wins prize for light therapy infection control CBC - July 4