- Ondine Biomedical is dedicated to the development of non-antibiotic anti-infective therapies for a broad spectrum of bacterial, viral and fungal infections
- Ondine Biomedical’s platform technology is called Photodisinfection.
- Ondine Biomedical’s lead product is the MRSAid™ nasal decolonization system which is used to decolonize the nares of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA).
Photodisinfection is a non-antibiotic approach to topical disinfection that destroys a broad range of microbes and their virulence factors. The photosensitizing solution can be modified for use in different indications in order to increase efficacy and ease of use. Read more
- NEW BOOK BY MEMBER OF ONDINE BIOMEDICAL’S MEDICAL ADVISORY BOARD: THE HUMAN MICROBIOTA IN HEALTH AND DISEASE
Ondine - September 21
- Two Canadian companies join forces to bring Medical Innovation to Canada’s Chronic Sinus Sufferers
PR WEB - September 17
- Dr. Kent Crossley joins Ondine Biomedical's Medical Advisory Board
CNW - March 14
- Ondine Biomedical Announces the Appointment of The Honourable Jean Charest, Former Premier of Quebec and Deputy Prime Minister of Canada to Board of Directors
PRNewswire - February 13
- Ondine Biomedical, Inc. Announces the Appointment of Vicente Fox, Former President of Mexico (2000 - 2006) to Board of Directors
PRNewswire - February 8
- Press Conference: Superbugs No Match for Ondine Biomedical Inc's Photodisinfection Technology
PR WEB - January 31