- Ondine Biomedical is dedicated to the development of non-antibiotic anti-infective therapies for a broad spectrum of bacterial, viral and fungal infections
- Ondine Biomedical’s platform technology is called Photodisinfection.
- Ondine Biomedical’s lead product is the MRSAid™ nasal decolonization system which is used to decolonize the nares of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA).
Photodisinfection is a non-antibiotic approach to topical disinfection that destroys a broad range of microbes and their virulence factors. The photosensitizing solution can be modified for use in different indications in order to increase efficacy and ease of use. Read more
Ondine Photodisinfection Technology Platform
Prevent vertical transmission of HIV and other pathogens. Read more
Nasal decolonization of MRSA. Read more
Treatment of gum disease. Read more
Eradicates bacterial biofilms on the inner surface of endotracheal tubes. Read more
- Surgical Site Infection Reducing MRSAid to Be Introduced into Abbotsford Hospital PRweb - November 21
- Self-Sterilizing Surfaces Technology Using Photodisinfection Recognized at EuCheMS Conference PRweb - September 17
- Ondine Presenting at 2013 European Society for Photobiology Congress As Global Leader in Photodisinfection Technologies PRweb - September 05