SurgENT Sinus Irrigation Catheter
Effective, deep cleansing solution for sinus debris
A faster, more effective debridement and deep-cleaning solution designed to reduce biofilm and mucus in the sinuses. Recommended as a complementary treatment to surgery or in the clinic for refractory patients to clean the sinuses.
Why Use SurgENT™ Sinus Irrigation Catheter?
- A better clean: quickly and thoroughly evacuates the sinus cavities with HydroDynamic™ action that effectively directs irrigant flow along the entire sinus circumference
- Set-up in seconds: uses only two syringes, enabling 'on-demand' use
- Safe and easy to use: tactile syringe pressurization for controlled balloon inflation
See how SurgENT Sinus Irrigation Catheter works
Locate My Sales Rep
The device is intended for the removal of mucus, biofilms and debris from the paranasal sinuses using irrigation in patients with chronic rhinosinusitis.
- Single patient use only.
- Endoscopic visualization during use is required.
- Use in the sphenoid sinus may result in impingement of the internal carotid artery or optic nerve.
- Prior CT is recommended.
- Use only liquid for balloon inflation.
- Excessive inflation may increase risk of damage.
- Do not inflate balloon in ostium.
- Consult the SurgENT Sinus Irrigation Catheter Directions for Use for the complete list of warnings.